Telecom & Data Centre Backup Power 통신 및 데이터 센터 백업 전원
- pem_fuelcell_wp-107560.pdf (649.3K) 45회 다운로드 DATE : 2017-10-20 11:32:27
OEM, 유통 업체 및 시스템 통합 업체의 백업 전원용 수소 연료 전지에 대한 기술 정보
HyPM™ XR fuel cell systems offer clean, secure and cost effective emergency power that lasts
In critical backup power applications, such as data centres and telecommunications stations, even brief power outages can be extremely costly. Traditionally, these industries have relied on cumbersome banks of batteries and/or diesel generators for backup power. The drawbacks are inconsistent power, limited runtime, physical plant issues and high maintenance.
Hydrogen offers a better solution.
Backup power systems incorporating Hydrogenics HyPM-XR Fuel Cell Power
Modules offer consistent power, seamless switching and virtually limitless runtime.
Working with world-leading suppliers of uninterruptible power supply (UPS) systems, and CommScope, a renowned provider of infrastructure solutions for telecommunications companies, Hydrogenics provides fuel cells for two categories of UPS systems that deliver uniform power, indefinitely, at a lower life cycle cost than batteries and higher reliability
than internal combustion generator sets:
- CommScope Fuel Cell Cabinets provide 2-16 kW of DC power from outdoor enclosures for telecom operations in a single cabinet
- HyPM™-R 19” rack mounted units provide 2-200 kW, or more, of AC power for data centres
HyPM™ XR Fuel Cell Power Modules offer:
- Tested over 5000 (better than 99.98 %) starts without failure
- Unlimited start/stop cycles
- Built-in advanced diagnostics and controls
- Peak efficiency is greater than 55% based on lower heating value (LHV) of hydrogen
Lower life cycle costs
- Lower total cost of ownership compared with batteries and diesel generators
Ease of integration
- Modular system for flexible, versatile applications
- Simple electrical and mechanical interfaces that integrate with OEM and end-user applications
- Safe operation in emission-restricted work environments – indoor and outdoor
Scalable and modular
- HyPM-XR Fuel Cell Power Modules are easily added in the field
- Runtime can be indefinite with additional hydrogen storage
- HyPM-XR modules lead the industry for power delivery on a volume and weight basis
We provide system solutions for numerous needs:
- Comscope Fuel Cell Cabinet Backup Systems (48 volt DC) for telecom operators looking for extended run backup power
- HyPM™– R Rack UPS Systems (AC power) for data centres looking for three phase AC extended run backup power
- plus technical details about our hydrogen fuel cells for backup power to OEMs, distributors and system integrators
등록된 댓글이 없습니다.